Look into my eyes...look into my heart... look into my soul...

I'm so lost, confused and hurt... someone help my broken heart. Look for the rainbow in every storm. People ask me if I believe in forever but I just laugh, because the way my life is going right now, I hardly believe in tomorrow. There's always something more you wish he'd say. Life is a pen you can cross out you're past but you can't erase it. I'll never mean to you. What you mean to me, because we are "just friend" and that all we'll ever be. If my heart stop for you, will stop for it? The easy part is pretending to hate you; the hard part is admitting I will love you forever. You broke my heart... so why do I still love you? Even thought we're not together but I still love you with all my heart. Why I can't I feel anything for anyone else except you? The only thing I will never forget is you. I want to hate you but I can't. There are worst things than losing the person you love... that's watching them fall in love with someone else. My heart broke and I had no one to help me to pick up the pieces. They say time heals everything but I'm still waiting. I counting the days and nights until I can hear a love song without wanting to cry. My heart skips a beat everytime I hear you speak. When your heart gets broken you tend to see cracks in everything else. The only boy who deserves you is the one who thinks he doesn't. The hardest thing about falling in love is falling out. All you have to do is hand me a rose and smile. How long will it be till I am ansurred, that you want to be mine forever? My heart belongs to you, can I please your too? How do you know when to used your head and your heart? I still can't breath when I think of us and the memories we shared. I dream about you every night and every morning I wish I had stay asleep. I don't want to forget. You might regret what you did, but you'll regret what you didn't do even more. I wish I knew how to tell you what I feel inside where all my hopes reside. A gentle touch speaks volume. Love is forever misunderstood. Lately, I've been drawing broken hearts. If you want true love, you must through all the pain. The best memories are the ones you can't explain. Tired of trying, sick of crying, ya I'm smiling but inside I'm dying. No one ever died from broken heart, they just wished they did. It's easy to love him but hard to tell him. Believein those you love. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing imperfect person perfectly. It's hurt so bad... I feel like all my happiness just thrown back into my face. You said 'I love you', I said it too... the only difference is I didn't lie to you. The hardest part of love is deciding to hang on or let go. I never stopped loving him, I'm just stopped letting it show. The hardest things to say is the ones that mean the most. If it's comes from the heart, decision is never wrong. Trust with your heart, not your head. I don't know what to say incase you take back what we had again. Pain doesn't hurt...when it's all you've even felt. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? Never make someone your everything, because when they gone you'll have nothing. The problem with love is you can love who you want but so can he. I wonder when he'll find out all I ever think about. Force a smile and blink away the tears. One smile can mean more than a dozen roses. You hands are mine to hold. Which hurt more? Thinking you should hate hin or knowing that you don't? I would die for you over and over again.You gave me a smile, I could never forget. It's hurt to see that you moved on without me. Love is the slowest form of suicide. I don't think you realise how easily you make me smile. Keep the promises you make to yourself. Ask me why I'm keep on loving you when it's clear you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't stop myself to loving you. I feel so weak without your touch. When you are alone, do you sit and think about all the memories we shared each other? My hopes angles are on string. If I cry, would you wash away my tears? You spoke such pretty words; too bad there were all lies. I don't remember days, I remember moments. We want this dream to be reality, we want the reality to become dreams. Sweet words are easy to say; sweet things are easy to buy; but sweet people are difficult to find. So much pain behind this eyes. Look into my eyes...look into my heart... look into my soul... you're the one the tore it all the apart. I can live without you I just have to figure out how. Pain lasts a minute, but regret lasts a lifetime. Only after you've lost everything are you free to do anything. I believed every lied you said. Today is what I worried about the most yesterday. Hope ends when you stop believing, love ends when you stop caring, friendship ends when you stop sharing. Tears are the words the heart can't say. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. You will never know how many of my tears lost over you. All I want is a kiss in the rain. Tell someone you love them today, you may not have a tomorrow.
Suka ? Like laa :D

No comments: